Membership Has Its Privileges
FSL Membership is open to all SaddleBrooke residents.
FSL membership has its benefits, including:
- Free admission to all FSL lectures
- Advanced email notification of upcoming FSL trips and events
- Monthly emails highlighting new library acquisitions
- Quarterly email list of book club books
- Periodic discounts on programs or merchandise
- Plus, if your donation is this amount or more. . .
- $50 – Book Collector Level – you are entered into a drawing for a free Institute for Learning in Retirement (ILR) class
- $100 – Book Reviewer Level – your name is also included on the donor list at the Author’s Luncheon
- $250 – Author Level – you are also entered into a drawing for 2 tickets for a Desert View performance of your choice
- $500 – Editor Level – your seat at the Spring or Fall Author’s Luncheon upgraded to the Author’s table and a Friends of SaddleBrooke Libraries book bag
- $1000 – Publisher Level – you receive a free ticket to an Author’s Luncheon with seating at the Author’s table
For a complete list of benefits by donation level, please download the Membership Form.
Become a member of Friends of the SaddleBrooke Libraries for one 12-month period by choosing one of the following options:
Register and pay online using your credit card or PayPal account (NOTE: a PayPal account is NOT required to pay online)
Download and print the Membership Form. A copy of the form also can be obtained at any SaddleBrooke Library. Send the completed form, along with a check made payable to “FSL,” to:
Friends of SaddleBrooke Libraries
PO Box 8844
Catalina, AZ 85738
Privacy Notice: We do not share or sell the information you provide with any other organization.
Has your contact information changed?
If so, please update your information here.