Membership Has Its Privileges
Your membership dollars pay for new books, audios and videos in all three of our libraries.
FSL membership has its benefits, including:
- Free admission to all FSL lectures
- Advanced email notification of upcoming FSL trips and events
- Monthly emails highlighting new library acquisitions
- Quarterly email list of book club books
- Plus, if your donation is this amount or more. . .
- $50 – Book Collector Level – you are entered into a drawing for a free Institute for Learning in Retirement (ILR) class and periodic discounts on programs or merchandise
- $125 – Book Reviewer Level – your name is also included on the donor list at the Fall Author’s Luncheon and in the Circle of Friends on our website, along with an FSL mousepad or multi-tool
- $250 – Author Level – you are also entered into a drawing for buy-one-get-one free tickets to a SaddleBrooke Community Circle Players dress rehearsal.
- $500 – Editor Level – you are also entered into a drawing for buy-one-get-one-free tickets to the DesertView Theater performance of your choice.
- $1000 – Publisher Level – you are also entered into a drawing for two free tickets to the DesertView Theater performance of your choice.
Renewal of your membership in Friends of SaddleBrooke Libraries extends for 12 full months. Select one of the following options for renewal:
Register and pay online using your Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card.
Download and print the Membership Form. A copy of the form also may be obtained at any SaddleBrooke Library. Send the completed form, along with a check made payable to “Friends of SaddleBrooke Libraries,” to:
Friends of SaddleBrooke Libraries
PO Box 8844
Catalina, AZ 85738
Your completed form and check may also be delivered to a staff member at either the SaddleBrooke One or DesertView Library during regular business hours.
Privacy Notice: We do not share or sell the information you provide with any other organization.
Has your contact information changed?
If so, please click on this link: contact us.